With CBD Pet Tincture – 600mg – 30ml, You Share the power of CBD with your pets! Any pet owner knows that we care for our four-legged friends like family members, and our 600mg Full Spectrum Pet Tincture can help your beloved companion reap all of the same potential benefits of CBD oil that you do. Our CBD Pet Tinctures are specially formulated with cold-pressed hemp seed oil, designed to work with your pet’s natural systems and aid in easy digestion.
Our Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures combine the powers of CBD oil and other naturally occurring plant proteins, minerals, vitamins, and more so that you can reap all of the benefits of the cannabis plant without any potentially intoxicating effects. Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures include <0.3% THC. When you use our CBD Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market.
All ICAMED CBD products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing. ICAMED CBD products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts)
HOW TO USE • CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing.
• Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
• Adjust serving size as needed, individual results may vary.
• The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
Available in a variety of different strengths: 8mg / 17mg / 33mg / 83mg / 167mg
• Convenient and portable 30 mL tincture bottle
• Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
• Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices